Location: Phoenix Surgery, Camborne
Contact Name: Alison Henley, Practice Manager
Contact Tel: 01209 714876
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: n/a
Due to the retirement of our senior partner, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join our committed and friendly team at Phoenix Surgery in Camborne, Cornwall. We are looking for a GP who shares our aims of delivering personalized, patient-centered care, whilst providing a happy and healthy working atmosphere for our team.
Initially this will be a six month salaried post with a view to partnership for four to six clinical sessions a week or a partnership for the right candidate. There are no building buy-in costs as the surgery in located rented premises.
- List size of 5851 patients
- Team consisting of 6 GP partners (4 WTE), 3 GP Registrars, 2 practice nurses, 2 HCA, 1 phlebotomist, 1 health and wellbeing manager, and associated administration and reception staff
- Clinical system – EmisWeb
- High QOF achieving and recent CQC overall rating of good
- Medical student teaching and VTS Training Practice, with three approved trainers including one of the local Training Programme Directors
- Very well supported by skilled on-site district nursing team, community matron, palliative care nurse and health visitors
Prospective candidates are very welcome to visit the practice on an informal basis, and/or to speak to a member of the medical team. Please call 01209 714876 to arrange.
Please send a CV and covering letter to: Alison Henley, Practice Manager – email@example.com