Location: Fremington Medical Centre, 11-13 Beards Road, Fremington, Barnstaple, EX31 2PG
Contact Name: Melanie Cullen, Practice Manager
Contact Tel: 01271 347927
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th June 2017
Fremington Medical Centre –Salaried GP 4-6 sessions Details: Opportunity to join a friendly, caring General Practice in lovely North Devon. Fremington is an expanding Medical Centre providing services to 6650 patients. It is a resilient, happy practice and we pride ourselves on our improved access for patients, achieved through GP Triage. We have four Nurse Practitioners working at Advanced level and we will soon be starting work on the provision of three new consulting rooms and a lift. The Practice is part of the Barnstaple Alliance of GP Practices.
- 4-6 session opportunity, with potential for additional salaried opportunities in collaboration with another friendly local Practice for anyone seeking 8 sessions.
- TPP SYSTMOne Practice
- High QOF
- No mandatory OOH or weekend working
- Structured induction and mentoring offered for those new to area
- Training Practice for GP Registrars and Student Nurses
- Career development opportunities in collaboration with local Trust
We invite any interested candidates to come and visit us and meet our lovely team. Contact: Applicants are invited to send CV and personal statement to the Practice Manager email@example.com Informal visits and conversations invited. Please contact Anne or Sarah to arrange on 01271 347927. Closing date: 30/06/2017 – Interviews to be held on the afternoon/evening of 10/07/2017.