Late career financial planning – delivered by Chase de Vere for doctors in their 50s or 60s
Date: Wednesday 7th June 2017
Location: Lanhydrock Hotel and Golf Club, Bodmin, Cornwall PL30 5AQ
Time: 15:00 – 16:30
Retirement may be looming and there are some big decisions to make – many of which will be permanent. So it’s vital that you take the time to think through your choices: when to retire, your pension options; your tax position; and how to maximize your retirement income.
This seminar will help you to:
- Get an overview of the benefits provided by your NHS pension scheme/s
- Understand how the myriad pension taxation changes – such as the annual and lifetime allowances – can impact your retirement, and the actions you may need to consider
- Understand the different savings and investment options available
- Learn how to preserve your pension benefits in the event of death early in retirement
- Ensure your estate is passed on to your family with the minimum inheritance tax.
There will be a chance to ask questions and afterwards, an opportunity to speak with an expert.
As a BMA member, this seminar is free to attend for you and your partner or a colleague, but please consider registration a firm commitment to attend. There are 25 places – first come, first served!
To register, please contact Elaine Pavelle, BMA Local Organiser (SW): firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, branch of practice, place of work and GMC number.